Saturday, November 24, 2007

Steve Jobs's speech

nowaday, many people use apple like ipod, macbook, iphone and so on. Also I use ipod and I like apple's design. Apple charm with simple design and various colour. Steve Jobs's speech also hold audiences spellbound. I was impressed the first part of speech. He says," you can connect dots looking backward. You have to trust your dots connect your future." I was sick of something very quickly, so I wanted another one and found different thing continually. I didn't think about past and future.Just my important things was that I enjoyed in present life, but this thinking was wrong. I need the planes for my future and my job which connect my major. So I came in Canada and I am preparing the future through my past.
In addition, He says about love. He found what he love. He speaks," you have to find what you love, don't lose path." I agree this sentence strongly. I think it is very important in our lives. "Keep looking, don't settle."
Last, He adds about death that if the day is last day in my life, what I want to do and what about do today. your time is limited, so don't waste living someone else's life. Sometimes,my feeling become terrible because some troubles. At that time, I don't want any things. I asked my self that If I die tomorrow, what I want to do. I thought that my life is just one time and I need to do my best. After that, I can start over my work. In another case, my 2 friends wantted to enter river, so they jumped down from a bridge to river. After, my friend was nearly drowned and another friend was died. After, He changed that he stopped smoking and did his best for his future. Now he is a good boxer. I remaind last Steve Jobs's word. " stay hungry, stay foolish

1 comment:

Brian said...

Your story is impressive,too. If I can or I am brave enough, I want to jump to the river.I am sorry about tour friend. I heard some story about people had better lives after they met some horrible things, but I don't want to do that because I think I am not so lucky. Thank you for your article. I learned a lot from it.