Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tuesdays with morrie

This movie was very sad. When movie started, morrie was funny character. He seemed to enjoy his life. On the other hand, Mitch was busy with his work and crowded schedule. When Mitch met Morrie after morrie had a paralysis, Mitch looked like a peace and rest. Morrie explained love, death, life and emotion. I got sage sentences from book and movie,but I could not understand some sentences. For example, Morrie said, "death is life",but I couldn't understand because I think I didn't face with death. Also, Morrie said," When you learn how to die, you learn how to live."It was very good sentence. Many people are afraid of death, So am I. Morrie`s thinking impressed me. In addition, I heared from my aunt that," you should not want so much because this emotions make you tired." Morrie said, " Wash yourself with the emotion. It won`t hurt you." I agree morrie and my aunt`s advice. I saw a person who became bankrupt on the TV. However, he decided suicide because he could not regulate his desires. Morrie`s way of thinking was fantastic, because he takes a cheerful view of life. I am glad to find good book from patricia:)

No comments: